Five Star Restaurant Philosophy
Executive Chef Scott Anderson chose the name "elements" for the restaurant because he is passionate about sourcing fresh, local, organic ingredients and sustainably raised meats and seafood. He wants the very elements of your meal to play a major role in the taste of it. Then he and his team work to reveal the complementary flavor dimensions inherent in the elements by skillfully combining them—often in edgy new ways. Restaurant menus change constantly here, making this the dinner restaurant that is excitingly different every time you return.
Farm to Table American Cuisine
If you're a foodie, you want to know where—and how--your food grew. It's fascinating, it's a good health practice and it provides extra pleasure from everyday experiences, like a meal with friends. elements is the American restaurant serving local steak and seafood, but with global influences in seasoning and cooking methods. A true culinary adventure!
Casual Dining Atmosphere
People tell us elements has a healthy organic restaurant atmosphere: uncluttered, clean and well-lighted. We appreciate that, because we want to welcome you for fancy dining, Sunday brunch, weekday lunch, and any meal you want to enjoy to the fullest.
- elements named to NJ Monthly Top 25 restaurants of 2013
- Our critics pick from New Jersey's diverse dining scene to bring you 2013's best places to eat in the Garden State. Read more here.
(posted on 07/24/2013)
- Edible Jersey
- The Thoughtful Chef
- In Princeton, Scott Anderson leads the charge
for fine dining sourced from the locals
read more here
(posted on 06/29/2013)
- What's New in Princeton?
- US Route 1 covers Mistral opening
- read more
(posted on 06/05/2013)
- Thursday November 21, 2013 our 3rd Annual Collaborative Feast
- SIX area chefs will be participating in this year’s COLLABORATIVE FEAST, an end-of-season tasting menu that will help raise money for D&R Greenway Land Trust. Each of these six extraordinary chefs will prepare one of the evening’s courses. So please join us this year for a truly philanthropic end-of-season experience. D&R Greenway Land Trust [...]
- Tues. 9/17 Outstanding in the Field
- elements is proud to be working with the crew at Outstanding in the Field for a 3rd time, and very happy to share with our guests Stonybrook Meadows, one of our favorite farms in Hopewell NJ. Outstanding in the Field is a nomadic dinner party that roves the globe reconnecting chefs, farms, and diners. Diners [...]
- Farm to Fork is back!
- We are pleased to announce the 3rd year of the popular of “Farm to Fork Menu,” a weekly dinner series featuring a variety of local New Jersey and Pennsylvania farms this summer. This menu will run Sunday-Thursday evening between July 4th through Labor Day, elements will compose a 3 course menu that guests can choose [...]
- Announcing our Bar Remodeling
- elements Fall 2013 remodeling: a new larger bar and new menus launch 9/5/13 elements opened five years ago this Autumn, and soon after started to win acclaim from the New York Times, Esquire Magazine, NJ Monthly and Wine Spectator. Now, elements has some exciting news about relaunching for the new season. The restaurant will close August [...]
- Summer classics: dark N stormy
- In my most recent World Tour post, I said that the sidecar was the ultimate cocktail. I stand behind those words but have to pay my respects to several other warm weather classics. Today I find myself daydreaming while at work that I’m on the beach somewhere drinking an all so familiar cure all. With [...]
- World Tour: Pimms Cup
- Once again we are visiting another stop on our world tour and with all the talk about summer drinks it seems most appropriate to talk about the Pimm’s Cup. At this time of every year one of the oldest running sporting tournaments, Wimbledon, acts as reason to consume copious amounts of the always enjoyable Pimm’s [...]