Private Dining Rooms
Planning a private party or business group dining event? elements has a selection of private rooms to offer your guests a feeling of being pampered in a space designed just for your event. Contact Beth Rota, our event planner, for help in arranging just what you need.
Best Business Restaurant in Princeton
Staging a business dinner? Hoping to make a good impression on a client you might not know well? Our menu versatility will show your guests a breadth sure to accommodate their tastes at this important business dinner. Our open, airy architecture will promote friendly conversation. Your guests will never feel they are in a typical corporate restaurant. Instead, at elements, they’ll receive courteous, friendly but not too friendly attention from intelligent wait staff. It all happens in a relaxing atmosphere that promotes good conversation.
Our "Cube" is located on the main level, perfect for dinner for a group of eight. Many of our guests rely on it for private executive dining. Softly opaque glass walls with diffused lighting contribute to a feeling of discreet seclusion.
Our Loft dining room is a perfect corporate meeting space for business networking groups or group business dinners. It’s an airy, elegant, open area accommodating as many as twenty-two guests. We offer complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-panel television, and assistance with all of your A/V needs.
Main Dining Room
Our main dining room embodies our naturalist philosophy and offers unrivaled comfort. A collection of banquet and traditional table seating allows for ultimate flexibility in accommodating as many as seventy guests. Groups of greater than eighty guests may choose to reserve the entire restaurant for their event.
The Chef's Table
For a truly gastronomic experience, try our Chef's Table. Accommodating as many as twelve guests, our chef's tables provide an intimate "kitchen dining" experience with some of New Jersey’s top chefs. THIS is gourmet dining you'll want to Tweet about and share with friends.
Along with our à la carte menu, we offer a variety of menu packages designed to allow us to tailor your event to your needs.
- packages starting from $59 per guest
- chef's tables from $125 per guest
Enhance your group's dining experience with a selection of hors d'oeuvres before your meal. Flights of Chef Scott's signature "bites" will welcome your guests and entice them with a glimpse of the meal to follow.
from $11 per guest for one half-hour
please contact Beth Rota for additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org | 609.924.0078
- elements named to NJ Monthly Top 25 restaurants of 2013
- Our critics pick from New Jersey's diverse dining scene to bring you 2013's best places to eat in the Garden State. Read more here.
(posted on 07/24/2013)
- Edible Jersey
- The Thoughtful Chef
- In Princeton, Scott Anderson leads the charge
for fine dining sourced from the locals
read more here
(posted on 06/29/2013)
- What's New in Princeton?
- US Route 1 covers Mistral opening
- read more
(posted on 06/05/2013)
- 2/27/2014 Eat Ink Dinner at The Ryland Inn
- The Ryland Inn (115 Old Hwy 28, Whitehouse Station) is proud to welcome author and cult winemaker Birk O’Hallaran to celebrate the release of Eat Ink, part cookbook, part expose on the culture of tattoos in professional kitchens. To celebrate, The Ryland Inn will host a six-course dinner with all three featured New Jersey chefs, Scott Anderson [...]
- 2/20/2014 James Beard House Dinner
- On Thursday February 20th, our very own Chef Scott Anderson will be presenting another round of his Interpretive American Cuisine at the James Beard House. This is an opportunity to try selections from both of his restaurants elements and Mistral. Steeped in tradition, the Beard house has a legacy of cultivating new talent, encouraging growth in the [...]
- 2014 events
- We will be posting our line up of 2014 events in the upcoming weeks. Check back soon for information on our summer guest chef series.
- Announcing our Bar Remodeling
- elements Fall 2013 remodeling: a new larger bar and new menus launch 9/5/13 elements opened five years ago this Autumn, and soon after started to win acclaim from the New York Times, Esquire Magazine, NJ Monthly and Wine Spectator. Now, elements has some exciting news about relaunching for the new season. The restaurant will close August [...]
- Summer classics: dark N stormy
- In my most recent World Tour post, I said that the sidecar was the ultimate cocktail. I stand behind those words but have to pay my respects to several other warm weather classics. Today I find myself daydreaming while at work that I’m on the beach somewhere drinking an all so familiar cure all. With [...]
- World Tour: Pimms Cup
- Once again we are visiting another stop on our world tour and with all the talk about summer drinks it seems most appropriate to talk about the Pimm’s Cup. At this time of every year one of the oldest running sporting tournaments, Wimbledon, acts as reason to consume copious amounts of the always enjoyable Pimm’s [...]