WORK WITH A GREAT TEAM
At elements, our staff is a key asset to the success of the overall experience we create and offer to our guests. Our team is made up of unique individuals who are bonded by a common thread of passion, professionalism and a relentless pursuit of culinary knowledge. Our goal is simple; to provide the best we possibly can at all times. We are always searching for new team members who share our passion and are interested in being a part of the future of our restaurant. If you are someone who fits this description, please kindly provide us with your resume. We look forward to meeting you.
Send resumés to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR:
Front of House & back of the house
Currently reviewing applications for Back of House positions: Bread baker and Pastry support
- elements's Scott Anderson named to James Beard Awards semifinalists
- for Best Chef in mid-atlantic region category
- Read more about this prestigious award.
(posted on 02/23/2015)
- elements selected in Opinionated About Dining 2014 Top 100 US Restaurants
- ranked #20
- Once again elements was selected in Opinionated About Dining's Top 100 US Restaurants.
Read more here
(posted on 04/01/2014)
- elements named to NJ Monthly Top 25 restaurants of 2013
- Our critics pick from New Jersey's diverse dining scene to bring you 2013's best places to eat in the Garden State. Read more here.
(posted on 07/24/2013)
- 2/27/2014 Eat Ink Dinner at The Ryland Inn
- The Ryland Inn (115 Old Hwy 28, Whitehouse Station) is proud to welcome author and cult winemaker Birk O’Hallaran to celebrate the release of Eat Ink, part cookbook, part expose on the culture of tattoos in professional kitchens. To celebrate, The Ryland Inn will host a six-course dinner with all three featured New Jersey chefs, Scott Anderson [...]
- 2/20/2014 James Beard House Dinner
- On Thursday February 20th, our very own Chef Scott Anderson will be presenting another round of his Interpretive American Cuisine at the James Beard House. This is an opportunity to try selections from both of his restaurants elements and Mistral. Steeped in tradition, the Beard house has a legacy of cultivating new talent, encouraging growth in the [...]
- 2014 events
- We will be posting our line up of 2014 events in the upcoming weeks. Check back soon for information on our summer guest chef series.
- Announcing our Bar Remodeling
- elements Fall 2013 remodeling: a new larger bar and new menus launch 9/5/13 elements opened five years ago this Autumn, and soon after started to win acclaim from the New York Times, Esquire Magazine, NJ Monthly and Wine Spectator. Now, elements has some exciting news about relaunching for the new season. The restaurant will close August [...]
- Summer classics: dark N stormy
- In my most recent World Tour post, I said that the sidecar was the ultimate cocktail. I stand behind those words but have to pay my respects to several other warm weather classics. Today I find myself daydreaming while at work that I’m on the beach somewhere drinking an all so familiar cure all. With [...]
- World Tour: Pimms Cup
- Once again we are visiting another stop on our world tour and with all the talk about summer drinks it seems most appropriate to talk about the Pimm’s Cup. At this time of every year one of the oldest running sporting tournaments, Wimbledon, acts as reason to consume copious amounts of the always enjoyable Pimm’s [...]